Collection: Garden of the Gods Park Packing List
Get ready for gorgeous views, a variety of paved and unpaved trails, rock climbing, and more! This packing list will help you gear up for a trip to the Garden of the Gods Park in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
What's on the list?
- Water bottles & dishes. High elevation plus temperature variations mean that you and your dog will need to have plenty of water available. Refillable water bottles and travel dishes for drinking are a must.
- Hands-free leash & accessories such as poo bag holder and LED flashlight.
- Backpacks to carry gear and supplies.
- Cooling vest to help keep your dog safe in the summer sun.
- Beautiful collars that accentuate the landscape, which is filled with red rocks and bright blue skies.
- Paw wax to treat paws before and after the hike. Musher's Secret provides a barrier against sand and soothes paws after heavy activity.
- Tug toys! There's a dog park nearby so be sure to take something fun for play time!!!