Great things come in small packages! 100% Natural paw wax originally developed in Canada for use with sledding dogs. Musher’s was first conceived as a solution for cold weather damage to skin and paws. It is now used year-round as a protect-and-treat staple item that's safe for your pet AND won't stain floors or clothing after it's absorbed.
Prevent snowballing and ice balls in foot pads. Apply extra layers between paw pads to prevent accumulation of snow and ice in paws that can lead to hair pulling, cracking, and bleeding.
Helps A Dog In Need
- This purchase helps Feed Shelter Dogs. A portion of the proceeds support Animal Rescues.
- Please allow 5-7 days to ship
- Creates a breathable invisible boot, providing a thin barrier while allowing perspiration to escape
- Soothes, conditions, and protects paws, snout, ears, elbows, "hot spots"
- Made from a blend of food-grade waxes for safe, non-toxic treatment
- Protects from sand, salt, and snowy surfaces
- Product does NOT contain nut, soy, or flax oils
- 60g size