Be prepared for flea & tick season with this easy home treatment spray. Kill fleas and their eggs, ticks, and mosquitos on contact with this blend of essential oils and plant-based ingredients. No harsh chemicals. Designed for continuous spray to treat your car floorboards, furniture, bedding, carpets, collar/leash, and curtains. Safe for use around your family and can be used directly on dogs older than 12 weeks.
- Natural flea and tick treatment for your home and dog
- Can be sprayed directly on dogs older than 12 weeks (do not spray on the face, eyes, or genitals).
- Made in the USA
- For external use only
- Non-staining when used as directed, however it's always recommended to test product on a small, inconspicuous area before full application.
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use
- Prolonged use may cause allergic reactions in some people or pets. If signs of reaction occur, bathe with large amounts of water and a mild soap. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian (or doctor) immediately. Not recommended for use on pregnant or nursing animals
- See package for more information, precautions, and treatment instructions
Flea Treatment Tips
It can take up to a month to break a flea infestation due to the flea life cycle. At first, you may notice more fleas as they die and move toward the top of your dog’s coat. Your pet may also be picking up new fleas from the environment, so you should treat potential indoor and outdoor sources of fleas to prevent further infestation.
Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%, Inert Ingredients (Water and Sodium Benzoate 96.30%)