Give 'em some TLC with a quick, ouchie-free solution for red, raw, inflamed spots. Easy to use and fast-acting. Veterinarian formulated and designed to give your dog immediate relief from dry, itchy, irritated skin.
- No sting
- Natural formula
- 16 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported ingredients
HOW TO USE: GENERAL USE
Spray directly on irritated, raw, itchy skin and hot spots. Repeat 1-4 times daily as needed.
HOW TO USE: TREAT SEASONAL SKIN IRRITATION FROM FLEAS AND POLLEN ALLERGIES
After bath: Soothe seasonal skin irritation from fleas and pollen allergies. Mix 8 TBSP of Hot Spot Spray in 1/2 cup of water. Massage the mixture into the coat. Do NOT rinse out. Not to exceed 2 applications in 24 hours.
- Avoid spraying near your pet's eyes, mouth, and genitals. Consult your veterinarian if condition persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for use on cats
- Not recommended for use on pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under 12 weeks of age
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aloe Vera